Documentation: bring with you all necessary supporting documentation you’ll need

The mobility scheme of the programme imply a variety of administrative steps (registration, visa application to each hosting countries, …) that will required from you to produce documents, sometimes original and translated. We advice you to read carefully all related webpages to be informed and ready as soon as possible. Here is a summary of documents you’ll need to provide at some point and should bring with you before departure:

programme milestone administrative step supporting documentation
Pre-arrival Letter of commitment banking documentation to provide evidence of financial means (will be required by the consulate to issue visa as well)
French visa certificate of admission (sent to you by the Consortium)

Certificate of residence (sent to you by the Consortium)

Consult the French consulate for list of supporting documents needed

Inception week Administrative registration at University Jean Monnet registration form (provided by the Consortium)

1 ID photograph (official guidelines and standards for photograph quality)




your student card from your graduating university (in your home country)

certificate of admission

copy of first pages of the passport

proof of civil liability


Subscription to French health insurance passeport

1 ID photograph

OFFI letter (given by the Consulate when the visa has been issued)

original diploma certificates or certified copies (translation if applicable in English or French

copy of birth certificate (mother and father’s names must appear) (translated in French if applicable)


Housing – registration at the residence In any case:


at least 800 € available (in cash or via your bank account)

If you’ve booked a room at residence la Cotonne:

letter of your European guarantor OR full payement of the fees (rent+ deposit+registration fees+home insurance) upon arrival

Residence permit copy of birth certificate (mother and father’s names must appear) (translated in French if applicable)

copy of passport (first pages and French visa)

evidence of financial means (615 € / month of planned stay in France) and/or scholarship certificate

certificate of residence (provided by the Consortium)

3 ID photograph

Housing – housing allowance

a translated and certified copy of your birth certificate (in French)


copy of passport (first pages and French visa)

copy of the residence permit for non-European students



copy of passport (first pages and French visa)

certificate of residence (provided by the Consortium)

certificate of admission

Mobility to Spain

Spanish visa / registration in Spanish university

If your bachelor diploma is not in English, it s better to have an official translation made at your Spanish consulate or embassy prior to come to Europe. Another option is to have all the documents translated in Spain. In this link you will find a list of official interpreters in Spain: Sworn interpreters in Spain.